Unit 3 A卷
these--those teach--learn throw--catch this--that easy--difficult heavy--light
1.× 2.× 3.√ 4.√ 5.√ 6.×
1.balls 2.played 3.for 4.two 5.went 6.taught 7.won 8.watched
( )1. Football is my favourite ______.
A. fruit B. colour C. sport
( )2. She taught Kim ______ the kites.
A. fly B. flys C. to fly
( )3. ______ you have fun yesterday?
A. Do B. Did C. Are
( )4. He is a good basketball ______.
A. play B. plays C. player
( )5. The boy wanted to do something ______ the kind coach.
A. for B. to C. of
( )6. The ______ boy and his team won the World Cup.
A. 17-years old B. 17 year old C. 17-year-old
( )7. Do you want these ______ those?
A. or B. and C. of
( )8. We need some shirts. Let's go to the ______.
A. hospital B. school C. store
1.C 2.C 3.B 4.C 5.C 6.B 7.A 8.C
footballs was gift best won
1. There ______ a boy from a very poor family.
2. The boy used boxes and bottles as his ______.
3. The coach gave the boy a football as a ______.
4. The coach said, "Today I got the ______ gift in the world."
5. In 1958, his team ______ the World Cup.
1.was 2.footballs 3.gift 4.best 5.won
( )1. Let's go to play football tomorrow.
( )2. Can you teach me to play football?
( )3. Do you like this apple or that one?
( )4. We need some ping-pong balls.
( )5. Do you know how to play ping-pong?
( )6. I'm hitting the ball to Li Ming.
1.③ 2.⑤ 3.⑥ 4.① 5.④ 6.②
1. a, she, yesterday, bought, shirt (.)
2. do, what, Sunday, did, last, you (?)
3. team, did, a, game, his, play (?)
4. basketball, he, fun, plays, for (.)
1.She bought a shirt yesterday.
2.What did you do last Sunday?
3.Did his team play a game?
4.He plays basketball for fun.
A：Hi, Jenny! 1.______
B：I went to the shop just now.
B：I bought a pair of trousers.
B：They are forty dollars.
B：Sure! Here you are.
A. They are very nice.
B. How much are they?
C. May I have a look?
D. Where did you go?
E. What did you buy?
1.D 2.E 3.B 4.C 5.A
Hi! I'm Wang Hua. I'm from Shijiazhuang. I like sports. My favourite sport is ping-pong. I have some ping-pong balls. My teacher teaches me to play ping-pong. I often wear a T-shirt and shorts to play ping-pong. I play ping-pong every day. I'm tired, but I'm happy.
( )1. Wang Hua is from Shijiazhuang.
( )2. Wang Hua likes sports.
( )3. Wang Hua often wears a shirt to play ping-pong.
( )4. Wang Hua has a basketball.
( )5. Wang Hua's father teaches him to play ping-pong.
1.T 2.T 3.F 4.F 5.F
1. What's your favourite sport?
2. What do you wear to play sports?
3. Who's your favourite player?
4. What did you do yesterday?
1.My favourite sport is basketball.
2.I wear a shirt and shorts to play basketball.
3.My favourite player is Yao Ming.
4. I did my homework yesterday.